With a reputation for excellence and professionalism throughout the region, Pulsar Plumbing and Heating offers reliable boiler servicing in Bristol and also the surrounding areas for all models and makes of boiler.
It’s important to keep your boiler functioning safely and efficiently at all times, and to that end you can rely on our fully qualified, highly trained engineers.
Why is Regular Servicing Important?
Boiler servicing in Bristol is vital to ensure the safety and efficiency of your heating system, yet despite this not all homeowners employ a qualified gas engineer to conduct regular, routine maintenance on their boilers. A boiler breakdown during those cold winter months can prove disastrous, leaving you and your family without heating and hot water at a difficult time. A regular boiler service helps by:
Identifying Problems and Fixing Them
The smallest fault on your boiler can result in problems, potentially leaving you without heating or hot water. Detecting problems before they become a larger issue is important, and Carrying out an annual boiler service will do just that.
Lower Heating Bills
As our highly trained engineers always strive to improve boiler efficiency, you will also benefit from a reduction on your heating bills. You will save in the long run by avoiding emergency charges, as Our engineers will detect problems ahead of time.
Safety Inspections, Including Carbon Monoxide
Boilers that have not been properly installed, maintained or ventilated can produce carbon monoxide (the silent killer), therefore it is really important to make sure your boiler is safety checked on a regular basis.
Most warranties require a regular boiler service. Additionally, all major boiler manufacturers recommend annual servicing. our highly trained team is capable of servicing all makes and models.
What Does Our Boiler Service Entail:
- We leave all work areas how we find them, preparing them with a dust sheet before work commences
- Removal of both the outer and inner combustion covers
- We clean the boilers burner, heat exchanger and fan ensuring that they are free of dust and debris
- The boiler is reassembled
- We take your boilers burner pressure which tells us if the burner’s heat output is OK
- In all modes, we test the operation of your boiler
- We take an analysis of the flue gases by using a flue gas analyser, this tells us the efficiency and levels of carbon monoxide which your boiler is omitting
Call Pulsar Plumbing and Heating if you require boiler servicing in Bristol or the surrounding areas, or for information and advice for all of our services.