Quality Power Flushing in Bristol
Power Flushing in Bristol is flushing the system under high pressure to remove all unwanted matter, such as sludge and rust. It will cleanse the central heating system and usually results in a much better performance from your system, including better efficiency which means more money in your pocket. Sludge, oil, grease and rust causes the efficiency and performance to degrade, which results in notable problems such as:
- Hot water temperature has reduced over time.
- Boiler overheats/shuts off completely.
- The boiler or components, mainly the pump, become noisy or fail.
- Particular radiators have stopped working or develop hot spots. For example, only the top half is warm.
- Your central heating system begins to take progressively longer periods of time to warm up.
When Should Power Flushing be Used?
Power Flushing is especially useful for older central heating systems in which you may begin to see a reduction in performance with. It is also an excellent idea when having a new boiler installed as you will see a much better result and will avoid sludge and rust, among other materials, flowing through your new boiler. This will extend the life of your boiler ensuring you receive its maximum operational life. We recommended you power flush your system once every 7 – 10 years.
We also use a MagnaCleanse as an extension onto the power flushing machine which gives us even improved result when flushing. It also allows us to show the customer the rust and other elements contained within their central heating system once the radiators have been agitated.
Benefits of a Power Flush
- Protect your pipe work, radiators and boiler from multiple materials, such as sludge and rust, damaging your system.
- Reduce your energy bills. Power flushing in Bristol can help you use less fuel to warm your home/business.
- Less chance of requiring repairs. If you keep your system in good condition, you will reduce the likelihood chances of needing repairs in the future, some which can run into many hundreds of pounds. There are even cases of customers requiring a new boiler due to the cost of replacing multiple parts being no longer economically viable.
- Other benefits can be found here.
The Power Flushing Process Explained
An engineer will attend your property with the power flushing equipment to perform our Bristol power flushing service. We use high quality/performance and safe equipment.
The fully qualified Bristol gas engineer will connect your central heating system up to the power flushing unit and will begin the flushing. This can take up to 6-8 hours. It solely depends on the size of your central heating system. An engineer is required to be on site during the whole flushing process to ensure proper operation of the flushing unit. Also, it is important for an engineer to be on site in case poor pipe work in your home fails allowing to stop the flush rapidly and rectify the problem.
Contact Pulsar Plumbing and Heating
If you require power flushing in Bristol or the surrounding areas, call us today to benefit from our professional, reliable services. Our friendly team will be happy to discuss all of our power flushing requirements.